Dygert/Telquist Garage

Photo courtesy of the Telquist family

HomeDygert/Telquist Garage
70.kenmore.garage

Kenmore History

Al Telquist (right) operated Kenmore’s first auto-repair garage, at 65th Avenue NE and Bothell Way, beginning in 1922 with his father-in-law Dan Dygert.  The large sign above the door reads “Kenmore Garage, Shell Gasoline, Day and Night Service.” (Man at left is unidentified).    

Photo courtesy of the Telquist family

0
Favorites