Farmer's Grocery

HomeFarmer’s Grocery
52.Farmers_Grocery

Kenmore History

People moving out of the city to buy cheap land in Linwood Heights during the 1930s’ Depression made Farmer’s Grocery their neighborhood stop. Melba and Bob Farmer opened the small market at NE 193rd Street and 55th Avenue NE in 1935 and lived in the rear attached dwelling.

Photo courtesy of Washington State Archives, Puget Sound Regional Branch

0
Favorites