Henry's Hamburgers

HomeHenry’s Hamburgers
102.Henrys_Hamburgers

Kenmore History

Henry's Hamburgers

Henry Lemm built three eateries as he moved westward along Bothell Way in the 1920s and '30s. Starting with a hot dog stand at the Wayne Curve, he operated a tavern and cafe at 73rd Avenue NE before settling in 1931 at 6215 Bothell Way with this building that offered hamburgers and watermelons (in this 1938 photo). The location overlooked Lake Washington and is today's Cozy Inn Tavern.

Photo courtesy of Washington State Archives, Puget Sound Regional Branch.

0
Favorites