Kenmore Fire Department

Photo courtesy of the Kenmore Fire Department

HomeKenmore Fire Department
3.p115eFireTrucks

Kenmore History

The Kenmore Fire Department displays its fleet in the late 1950s at its first station, located at 67th Avenue NE and NE 181st Street. From left, the vehicles are the custom-built “whoopee wagon”; a 1954 Ford panel truck remodeled as an aid unit; a 1944 Mercury pumper truck; a 1949 Ward LaFrance truck; and the department’s newest vehicle, a modern 1955 Mack pumper truck.

0
Favorites