Moorlands Community Club

HomeMoorlands Community Club
120.Moorlands_Community_Club

Kenmore History

Early Moorlands residents gathered at the Moorlands Community Club to discuss needed improvements as well as to socialize with each other. The 1936 clubhouse at NE 166th Street and Simonds Road became the Inglemoor Free Methodist Church in 1946.

Photo courtesy of Washington State Archives, Puget Sound Regional Branch

0
Favorites