Plywood Supply Moves

HomePlywood Supply Moves
13.FillDirtWanted

Kenmore History

In the 1950s, entrepreneur Ralph Swanson moved his Plywood Supply business from Lake City to Kenmore where he persuaded the railroad to provide a spur to the location on NE 175th Street. This sign on his newly-acquired property was a first step to opening a warehouse there in 1956.

1
Favorites