The Kenmore Schoolhouse

HomeThe Kenmore Schoolhouse
130.Decrepit_Kenmore_schoolhouse

Kenmore History

The Kenmore schoolhouse was occupied for two years, 1914-1916, until consolidating with Bothell, and later served as a meeting place for the newly organized Kenmore Community Club. After club members built their own quarters, the schoolhouse stood vacant for years, as evidenced by this 1930s picture.

Photo courtesy of Washington State Archives, Puget Sound Regional Branch

0
Favorites