Ward’s Beach Resort

Photo courtesy of Carl Ward

HomeWard’s Beach Resort
22.p122 WardResortWalkway

Kenmore History

Ward’s Beach Resort on the north end of Lake Washington was a popular destination for recreation from 1949 to 1959. Families could swim and fish, go boating, even dance at the resort’s pavilion. The property owned by Carl Ward later became Uplake Marina and still later, Davidson’s Marina.

0
Favorites