Skip to main content

The Eagle Inn at 76th Avenue NE and Bothell Way (in this 1957 photo) began life as Mammy’s Shack in the early 1930s and was a popular roadhouse for four decades. In later years, it was called the Porterhouse Eagle Inn and then simply the Porterhouse Inn.

Photo courtesy of Washington State Archives, Puget Sound Regional Branch.

Leave a Reply