McMaster Heritage & Emerging Leader Awards
The Kenmore Heritage Society honors local citizens who through selfless giving of time and talent have had a significant positive influence on the Kenmore community.
The award bears the name of John McMaster, an early businessman and resident who named the area Kenmore in 1901.
Two awards are presented each year:
- Since 2002, the McMaster Heritage Award has recognized an outstanding adult nominee.
- Since 2020, the McMaster Emerging Leader Award has recognized a young adult, age 16 to 21.
The Kenmore Heritage Society encourages local service clubs, PTAs, businesses, organizations, and private individuals to submit nominations for this community-centered award. Do you have a worthy candidate for the Kenmore Heritage Society to consider? If so, here’s how to nominate:
- Nominations are accepted from October 1st through November 15th. Recipients are awarded on the Kenmore’s Founder’s Day of the following February.
- Please read the Guidelines for selection of McMaster Heritage Award nominees.
- Access and submit the nomination form from this page.